1.AMD BIOS 的一个职位，具体要求在以下页面：
2.Ampere Computing 的一个职位 ，要求在以下页面可以看到：
3. GRL 的一个职位
1. Singal Integrety Test on High/Low-Speed data signals using Oscilloscope, Networking Analyzer, BERT
2. Strictly execute validation test according to the test procedure;
3. Do version control and record results in each version;
4. Submit and follow defects, write validation report at end of each project;
5. Ability to work independently and in a team environment to meet defined and assigned objectives based on established timelines and project scope.
1. Good in English reading and writing; CET-4 or above.
2. Major in Electrical Engineering and basic computer skills;
3. Familar about data interfaces including USB/PCIE/SATA/TBT,etc.
4. Clear description of technical topics;
5. Having sense of responsibility and team work;
6. Able to work under schedule and good at time management.
2.Cisco 的一个职位（上海，2020年12月添加）, 要求如下
· Job Title: Senior BIOS engineer
· Job ID: 1309034
· Primary Work Location: Shanghai, China
· Job Description:
What you'll do:
This is a role within Cisco's Intent Based Networking Group (IBNG).You will work on developing the BIOS of Nexus 9000 line of Data Center switches.
* System BIOS and feature development
* Debug BIOS issues - HW and OS interactions.
* BIOS debug/test tool development
Who you'll work with:
You will work with a diverse group of some of the brightest problem solvers and thinkers in the Data Center Switching Team that work on next generation of Data Center & Cloud switches.
Who you are :
The ideal candidate should demonstrate a firmware-level focus while understanding the relationships with hardware and operating system. Deep understanding of CPU and UEFI architecture as well as strong experience of system BIOS development are essential for success in this role.
* BSCS with 10+ years or MSCS with 7+ years of BIOS work experience
* Strong Networking fundamentals.
* Proficient in “C”.
* Deep knowledge of Intel X86 architecture (hardware, firmware,software)
* Have solid knowledge on UEFI , CPU, Memory, PCIe, ME, TPM, ACPI, LPC, SATA ,Smbus, USB .
* Good Knowledge of C , C++, Python and/or other programming or scripting languages
* Excellent problem-solving skills, comfortable with the use of software tools to diagnose and debug BIOS, firmware and software issues
* Good communication (including spoken and written English) skills
* Strong teamwork skills
The Following Qualifications Would Be Added Advantages
*Experience in Linux Kernel development
*Experience in the BMC development and validation.
*Experience in Linux/Windows application development
#WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference powering an inclusive future for all.
We embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we’re “old” (36 years strong) and only about hardware, but we’re also a software company. And a security company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do – you can’t put us in a box!
But “Digital Transformation” is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.)
Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, give our egos a break, and give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, bold steps, and take difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a dedication to equality for all, there is no moving forward.
So, you have colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Passion for technology and world changing? Be you, with us!
联系方式 Yueqiang Zhu： firstname.lastname@example.org